What It’s Really Like to Sell Your ABA Business: The Highs, Lows and EVERYTHING In Between
Most ABA businesses are founded and run by clinicians. Exiting your ABA practice is no small feat. During this discussion, we’ll sit down with industry veterans Sarah Trautman and Stephen Wood for a discussion on all things selling your ABA business, including:
- Selling your ABA business is like training for a marathon: You need a plan, a training partner, and time
- How to select the right buyer for your organization
- How to prepare for negotiation (hint: it involves a lot of deep breathing, attorneys, and chocolate)
- The sale of your business is not the END of the deal
- What life looks like on the other side
Sarah will also discuss how she selected the company she partnered with that bought her organization (it was kind of like “The Bachelor”, but instead of roses she exchanged Letters of Intent), what she wishes she would have known prior to selling, why she chose to exit her organization at sale, and what she’s doing now.