Partnering With Us
Do you face the daily distractions of staff recruitment, waitlists, payroll, insurance contracting, collections and regulatory complexity? Cultivate handles these administrative burdens – and more – so you can focus on enhancing your culture, providing opportunities for your employees and operating with the highest standard of care.
A partnership with Cultivate is a true collaboration. We maintain the foundation of your ABA practice so you can grow without taking on additional personal stress and financial risk.
- Employee Relations
- Benefits such as: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Short Term Disability, 401k, & PTO
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Performance Management
- Progressive Discipline &
- Engagement & Retention
- New Hire Paperwork & Onboarding
- Staff Development / Career Paths
Best Practices Guidance
- Goals, Strategic and Future Planning
- Session notes & treatment plans
- BCBA Collaboration across the Cultivate Network such as: Clinical Advice,& Training Protocols for BTs & BCBAs
- Support with Catalyst
- Community Trainings
- CEU Development
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- Payroll Responsibilities
- Invoices & Payment Inquiries
- Practice Financial and Expense Reports
- Facility Lease and Insurance Inquiries
- Budget Planning
- Billing Support & Questions
- Insurance Coding
- Rent Documents (schedules, year-end reconciliations, property tax invoices, etc.
- Paycom Support
- NPA Works Support
- KPI Reporting Support
- Catalyst Collection System Support
- Teamviewer Support
- Microsopt Teams Support
- IT Support
Training & Support for Outreach Coordinators
Support and Guidance for Social Media
Support & Guidance for Web Presence
Support & Guidance for Intake Process
Staff Development / Career Paths
- Open Additional Clinics in your Community
- Referral Generation and Management
- Expand Service Lines
Transaction Process Overview
The full transaction process typically takes 8-12 weeks and we will be there to walk you through every step. Click on the Steps to learn more.
Step 1 – Know Your TeamMeet the team that you will be working with. Talk with the CEO and Partners.
Step 2 – Letter of Intent (LOI)Initial outline of the proposed transaction terms and a timeline of the due diligence and legal process.
Step 3 – Hiring Legal CounselHire a lawyer with business transaction experience to help guide you through the transaction process.
Step 4 – Due Diligence6-8 week process of gathering and reviewing information needed for acquisition.
Step 5 – IntegrationTransitioning accounts, finances, contracts, payroll, etc. Final closing with staff annoucement then the fun begins!
Case Study: Bluegrass Behavioral Health
A Cultivate partnership creates the space you need to guide patients through their autism treatment journey. But it also creates measurable results.
- Acquired in May 2019
- Opened 7 new locations in first 12 months of partnership, with many more planned
- Hired several BCBAs and BTs, with the assistance of Cultivate recruiting team
- Implemented retention programs for clinical staff, including Cultivate’s career track and incentive-based bonuses
- Increased ABA patient census by 100% in first 12 months